Hello EVHS 9th – 12th Grade Students!
As the school year is about to start, we are scheduling time for you to come to campus to take care of important items. On Thursday, August 6 through Tuesday, August 11, 2020, you will be allowed to enter campus to:
- Turn in completed enrollment packets.
- Pick up class schedule for online instruction/remote learning.
- Pick up and/or request Computer or Hotspot Device for online instruction. You may also return damaged devices at this time. Please note that if you received a computer device from the previous school you attended, you will need to return it to them for their inventory.
- Pick up all textbooks and/or instructional materials needed.
- For safety measures, only 10 students will be allowed on campus at a time. Arrive at the time that you are assigned, complete all actions, and exit campus as quickly as possible.
- Arriving after your assigned time is not an option. You will be denied entry. CLICK YOUR GRADE LEVEL ON THE RIGHT FOR YOUR APPOINTMENT TIME.
- Only students will be admitted at their appointment times. You must wear a mask that covers your mouth and nose in order to enter campus. It is highly recommended that you also wear gloves.
- You must follow strict social distancing protocols. At all times, you must remain at least 6 feet away from any employee or student on campus.
- Students must enter through the Main Office. Parents and guests are not allowed to enter campus, and there will be street parking only.
Procedures: Students should complete the following activities in the order as listed below.
We appreciate your cooperation as we work to maintain a safe environment for students and staff.
- Enter through the main office and check in for your appointment.
- Follow posted protocols.
- Return completed enrollment packets.
- Go to the College and Career Center to pick up Class Schedule.
- Pick up computer device or request hotspot device at outside window of Main Office. Exchange damaged device, if needed.
- Get student username/password and Parent Portal pin numbers, if needed (outside MO window).
- Exit through the Main Office.